- Postarthroscopic Glenohumeral Chondrolysis
- Triceps Tendon Ruptures
- The Distal Triceps Tendon Footprint
- Isolated Meniscal Tear and its Effect on Performance in the National Basketball Association (NBA)
- Microfracture and the Knee
Get to know Dr. Yeh
Dr Yeh practiced in the Winchester/Woburn community from 2011-2018 at Excel Orthopedic Specialists. He enjoys teaching and learning new advances and techniques and is often invited to lecture at various educational conferences. Dr. Yeh is fluent in Mandarin and Taiwanese.
- Rotator Cuff Tears, Shoulder Instability, AC Separations, Impingement, Arthritis, Labral tears
- Pectoralis / Biceps / Triceps / Quadriceps / Patellar / Achilles Tendon Tears
- Hip Labral Injuries / Femoral Acetabular Impingement
- ACL Tears, Meniscal Injuries of the Knee, Cartilage Restoration of the Knee
- General Orthopedic Conditions
- Sports Medicine Fellowship at Kerlan-Jobe Orthopaedic Clinic with Cedars-Sinia Medical Center in Los Angeles, CA.
- Chief Resident in Orthopedic Surgery at Yale – New Haven Medical Center.
- Orthopedic and Surgery Residency at the Yale – New Haven Medical Center in New Haven, CT.
- Medical Degree with Honors earned at Georgetown University School of Medicine in Washington, DC.
- Masters Degree in Engineering from Yale University
- Bachelor of Science from Yale University
- Melrose Wakefield Hospital
- Winchester Hospital
- Former Professional Team Physician with: Los Angeles Lakers / Dodgers / Kings and Angels, Anaheim Ducks.
- Former College Team Physician with: Bentley University.
- Former High School Team Physician with: Woburn, Wilmington, Reading and North Reading.